The village is located fully South of the Ardèche, at the confluence of the Ardèche, Beaume, and Chassezac rivers, and close to the gorges of the Ardèche territory. Ruoms is part of the canton of Vallon-Pont d’Arc. From medieval vestiges to wineries, come and learn about the cultural heritage of the town and stroll through its quaint streets. The campsite is located 2.5 km from shops: you’ll find a shopping centre with a supermarket and a petrol station. Your holidays made easy! Direct access via the greenway, on foot or by bike!
Entertainment in Ruoms :
- Friday morning market
- Night market in July and August on Wednesday evenings
- Aluna Festival: 3 days of concerts in June
- Wine Festival on the first Sunday of August
- Truffle market
- International pétanque competition, mid-September
On offer in Ruoms throughout the Summer season: circuses, monster truck shows, and more! Ruoms also has a cinema!
- The Défilés du Ruoms and Ruoms Gorges has roads built in the 19th century and connect the Cévennes region forecountry (Ruoms) and the central Ardèche valley (Largentière).
- Ancient limestone quarries
- Old breweries, built in 1876 and closed since 1967
- Airfield nearby
- Vinimage: a wine museum for a fun and educational discovery of Ardèche wines.